Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thing 1: ID Slot/Armband Link Phone Case

Okay, so Casemate has had the idea to make a phone case that has a slot for an ID, credit card, or a little cash. And this is awesome.

Many, many case makers have also made phone cases that can slot onto a little belt clip. Which is not particularly awesome for me, since like lots of women I don't often wear belts, but is probably awesome for people who do. I do exercise, though, in ways that make a phone-armband very handy, so I want a case that can be slotted onto an armband. Currently, all the armbands that I can find involve putting the phone into a case ON the armband--which, if your phone is already in a case, is cumbersome and unnecessary and inelegant.

Preferably? Ideally? I want a case that uses the slot that fits onto the armband, as a tiny wallet-slit for ID/CC/$$.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN, UNIVERSE.

1 comment: